Where do you deliver?
- We can deliver anywhere throughout New Zealand but because our products are perishable, any rural deliveries or deliveries outside the main centres in the North Island will be entirely at the customer’s own risk due to potential time delays with couriers.
- We use Fastway Couriers for most of our deliveries.
- While most addresses will fit into the Fastway couriers’ delivery areas we may occasionally find an address (eg on the edge of a town or in a small town that they don’t service) that they class as Rural Delivery. If this happens we will contact you and try to arrange a delivery/pick-up point nearest to you.
- Business addresses mean safer deliveries, so if you have a workplace that is happy to accept your order, we encourage you to do this.
- If you might not be home on the expected delivery day, please advise us in the comments of a safe place for your box to be placed and we will write this on the delivery label.
What does delivery cost?
We have 3 delivery zones, each with a different delivery charge and free delivery option as follows:
Zone 1 – Christchurch City and surrounding towns: Amberley, Ashburton,
Darfield, Kaiapoi, Lincoln, Prebbleton, Rolleston, Rangiora.
- $6.00 per box with up to 20kg of product
- Free delivery when you spend $60.00 or more
Zone 2 – Rest of the South Island
- $15.00 per box with up to 12kg of product
- Free delivery when you spend $120.00 or more
Zone 3 – North Island
- $26.00 per box with up to 12kg of product
- Free delivery when you spend $180.00 or more
Enter your delivery address at the checkout page to calculate your shipping costs.
What are your order cut-off times for deliveries?
To avoid courier delays which may result in spoiled goods, all orders and payment must be received by the cut-off times for each zone as follows:
Zones 1 and 2 (South Island)
- 10.00pm Sunday to Wednesday for dispatch the next afternoon
- Delivery the following day
Zone 3 (North Island)
- 10.00pm Sunday to Tuesday for dispatch the next afternoon
- Delivery in 2-3 days
Can I place an order to collect from your store or from one of the Farmers Markets you attend?
- Yes, we’d love to see you in-store or at the market. Simply select the “Pick up…” option at the checkout that suits you best.
- Cut-off time for an order to be collected from the store is 1.00pm on the day before pickup.
- Cut-off time for orders for collection at one of the Saturday markets is 8.00am Friday morning.
How can I pay for my order?
Payment can be made using your Visa or MasterCard credit card at the checkout, or you can choose to pay by internet banking after your order has been placed. If paying by internet banking please deposit the total order amount into the following account
Account Name: Euro Gourmet Meats
Account Number: 02-1257-0047757-01
Please note that Euro Gourmet Meats will not process an order if payment has not been received so please allow enough time for internet payments to appear in our account.
Something isn’t quite right with my delivery, what can I do?
Our team do their very best but mistakes may happen from time to time, if there is something that isn’t quite right with your order please email customer service and we’ll be in touch as soon as possible.
Returns and refunds policy
If you are not happy with your order for any reason, please contact us as soon as possible but within 24 hours of its arrival so that we can remedy any concerns you may have. After discussing your concerns if you are still not happy with any of your product we will credit your account or replace the product with your next order.
Can I gift someone an order from Euro Gourmet Meats?
Yes, you can, just select the “ship to a different address” option on the checkout page and enter the recipient’s details (name, address and contact number). If you wish to include a message with the gift please enter this in the order notes. Please just make sure the recipient is aware that a delivery will be made to them and if they won’t be home, let us know a safe place in the shade where their gift may be left.
How do I redeem a Euro Gourmet Meats coupon?
You can enter a coupon code when reviewing your shopping basket in the checkout. Simply enter your code and click the apply button to receive the appropriate discount. Your basket total will then change to reflect the discount.
Where can I get a Euro Gourmet Meat’s coupon?
Coupon codes will usually be issued as part of a special promotion via email to registered members and subscribers to our newsletter or through other media advertising such as local newspapers, direct mail or social media.